Last updated: 25th August 2021
R & D
On-going R&D Projects
- Development of natural Dye from cutch ( By-product of Khoir) for leather processing
- Extraction of Chromium from tannery waste.
- Development of footwear design for pregnant women based on Ergonomics
- Improvement of cleaner technology by producing wet-white leather in beam house operation
- Utilization of natural extract from used tea leaves for leather dyeing
- Manufacturing of leather products from skin of broiler chicken leg.
Professor Dr. Md. Aftab Ali Shaikh Details
Dr. Shahana Parveen, Chief Scientific Officer has joined as Officer-in-Charge of...
ACC Hotline 106 (Toll Free)
Call center 333 (Charge Applicable)
Emergency Service 999
Child Help Line 1098
Women & Children Tortured Prevention 10921